Inspiration update 18.25
Preview button in Design Open dialog – work on both Windows & MacOS.
The panels on the right are collapsible now.
Setting in General Options -> View for using realistic and default view (request from creatricesbroderiemachine.com).
Realist view is improved in large scales – good for demos.
Fixed the “Convert to outlines” setting not preserving in Open Dialog.
Fixes a problem with the highlighted selection.
The old Open & Save dialogs have been replaced with the new modern ones.
– It might not look like there was much of a change.
– But it will show all extensions when selected. (we have a lot, so it could be long)
– And work better on hi resolution displays, The old one was WinXP compatible – since we no longer support XP it was time to update them.
“Feltip” font the lowercase “n” looked the same as the lowercase “u”. has been fixed.
Easier and more accurate selection of satin paths (no need to click on the edges only) and overlapping paths (sometimes it used to select the ones behind)
Improved dark and bright color shades in realistic view. For example, the black color looks deep dark instead of dark gray.
The Sending to MFD button has been removed. Now you can use the dialog to export as PNG.
New Minimum System Requirements for PC:
– Windows 10
– Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster or SoC.
– RAM: 2 GB (64-bit)
– Free hard disk space: 16 GB.
– Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
– Display: 800 x 600
– Internet access.
Inspiration update 17.31
Click here for the latest update information and the history.
This version update of all the Inspiration software’s is to make them compatible with MAC Catalina OS along with other minor bug fixes.
Installing the MAC OS, first download the latest version of the translator here:
(This must be installed first on your Mac)
After the translator is installed, download your software from:
The download will automatically go to your Downloads folder. Once finished click on the download icon and select your software.
- You can also right click the download icon and select “Open Downloads”
- This will open a window with your downloads to double click on at ease.
Once you double-click the download, the installer will launch and guide you through the installation. When complete and icon will be placed on your desktop.
NOTE: You MUST click on the download from the download link or double click on the download from the download window to launch the installer. Simply dropping the download in the apps folder is NOT the same as installing.